Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hedgehogs – Interview with Z. G. Standing Bear

Z. G. Standing Bear is a Vietnam combat veteran and retired Army officer. He was also a college professor at Colorado State University having taught criminology, forensic science, and justice ethics, and a variety of other subjects.

Standing Bear is mixed-blood Native American with ancestors that are Mohawk, Wampanoag, Micmac, Scotch, and Irish.

“I spoke Mohawk before I spoke English (thanks to living with my grandmother - next door to my home - while my both parents worked). It was a delightful childhood,” said Standing Bear.


Z. G. Standing Bear is also a long time advocate of animals and exotic pets. He is currently the president of the International Hedgehog Association (IHA) Read the entire article!

Hedgehogs – Interview with Z. G. Standing Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment