Sunday, March 6, 2011

Euthanasia Our Little Ferret has Died

Euthanasia and other Tough Decisions Concerning Death.

It seems a bit paradoxical that one of my exotic pet ferrets is dying while I am writing and publishing the ferret series. All I know is Missy has been my friend, my companion, a friend who has shown me nothing but unconditional love from the day we brought her home. Euthanasia a hard decision. Now Missy is gone and my heart is heavy.

She was suffering greatly; no matter what we did we couldn’t give her a life that didn’t include pain and suffering. Most of this article was written before she died. On our wedding anniversary we had to make a very tough decision, euthanasia. A picture of Missy is at the bottom of the page. Read the full article Euthanasia Our Little Ferret has Died

No comments:

Post a Comment