Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Herp Owners - Exotic Pets - Take a Stand!

Just in the United States, this figure does not include the rest of the world; 1.6 billion dollars is spent on exotic pets each year. I did not mistype that, that was a billion plus a whole lot more. One huge representation of the exotic pet industry is lizards, snakes, amphibians, frogs, and turtles. I don't spend a great deal of time discussing this very important part of the exotic pet industry because BellaOnline should have a reptile and amphibian editor. I am both the exotic pets editor and bird editor and I know how many thousands of people that come to me each month for advice. We need someone that cares enough for these beautiful creatures to do for reptiles and amphibians that I do for exotic pets and birds. Help educate and inform the public. Especially, before someone decides to acquire an animal they know little about. Read of the rest of the article Herp Owners - Exotic Pets - Take a Stand!My Ferret Book Guides and Exotic Pet Books Guides

Exotic Pets: Family Guide Paperback and Kindle. Available on Kindle Unlimited!

Ferrets: A Complete Guide is available in Kindle, paperback and Kindle Unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment