Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Exotic Pets Wild Animals and Besotted Fools

While this article was suppose to be the lead-in or precursor to the designer cats or the hybrid cats article, though I believe it still is in a way. There are a few things I need to bring out or to get off my chest as the saying goes. I have already had a double mastectomy I might as well endure another. I suspect to see a few sharp scalpels thrown my way.

I am often told that wild animals don't belong with humans. I disagree. I firmly believe we learn humanity through animals.

If wild animals didn't belong with humans we would never have known the love of a domestic dog, cat, or exotic pet.

Wild animals, exotic pets, or pets, was there ever a pet that hadn’t been a wild animal, no not ever. Our maker did not create domestic pets for our convenience. Every pet we have today came from a lineage of wild animals. Yes each and every one of our pets has the roots of a wild animal. Read more Exotic Pets Wild Animals and Besotted Fools

No comments:

Post a Comment